Automate your workflow with cloud integrations
Docparser was built for the modern cloud stack and offers a variety of cloud integrations. Connecting Docparser to other cloud applications allows you to automate your entire document parsing workflow.
Cloud integrations allow you to:
- Automatically import documents from various sources
- Copy your parsed data to where you need it
Docparser comes with built-in integrations such as Google Sheets and supports popular cloud integration platforms (Zapier, Workato, Stamplay).
A good starting point to learn more about our different cloud integrations are the following resources on our website and our blog:
- Overview of all cloud integration options
- Automatically send parsed data to Google Sheets
- Connect Docparser to the Zapier integration platform
- Enterprise class cloud integrations with Docparser and Workato
- Create entire apps with the low-code integration platform Stamplay
If you want to dive deep into how to set up cloud integrations, you can find more articles in our knowledge base.
In case you are a developer, you should also check out our REST API which allows you to import documents and obtain the parsed data with your favorite programming language. Parsed data can also be sent to your own API in real-time by using our powerful webhook features.